<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

What we do for fun around here:
An hour commute to go downtown to get some police reports.
They wouldn't let me into city hall. They wanted to search my wallet,
and had no written authority to do so, so I stormed off in a huff.
So instead I spent awhile reading briefs in lochner, valeo, and ingraham.
And I went to the mall.

Yesterday it was the state rather than the city:
I went in person to try to find the legal department of the bmv.
They refused to make an appointment for me, refused to give their names.
I submitted a written request for hearing.
(update:underlying issue is resolved; have a driver's license again.)

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?