<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

It occured to me .. somebody, possibly esr, said there are three kinds of bloggers, linkers and thinkers. Linkers post links, with maybe a smarmy quip.
Thinkers post rants. I do a bit of both. Yes, three, the third is diarists.
Reynolds is a linker. Volokh's more of a thinker wwith links. Wil, tho, is a diarist. And that's what prompted this post. I had a sudden urge to diarise.
WWhich I don't do, in this blog. I have blogs for that, but I don't update them.

12:12 am, 2/4/2004. or maybe 2/5, 2/6, somewhere in there.
Everything is right right now. I have 6 windows open.
One of the a new cory doctorow novel. coffee boiling on the stove behind me.
A bowl and a fork, if I want more rice pasta with green curry sauce.
Tv's on, ignored. I've drawn a hot bath and have a good book to take to it.
It's warm enough. It's quiet. The rent's paid till the end of the month, and three of my roommates are gone all week. What more can I ask.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?