<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

just posted at wil's trek support forum:
Post subject: blogger permalinks help
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blog, via blogger and blogspot.
http://vark.blogspot.com
http://ballots.blogspot.com
When others try to post links to my site, it brings up the top of the blog instead of the specific post.
Apparently there is something missing or wonky in the code.
I am so not a coder.
My easy tech support request is for how to fix this.
My more difficult tech support request, is for how to fix this, in one sylable words a five year old could understand.
I expect we will go thru several iterations of "thanks, but i still don't get it"
Thanks in advance.
_________________
nolan chart 100/100 kinsey# pi earth first mars next
if i have any readers who know this one, i'm at arbitraryaardvark [at] themail.com

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?