<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

nobody's ever entered one of my contests before.
lucia's
Haiku's for aardvark!
I think I'm going to win!
Is there a deadline?

narrowly beat out raznor's
The all in one Haiku:

Let's download music
Abort many fetuses
And have sex with kids

Bam! How you like me now?


update: raznor strikes back, or, return of the raznor:
I need to bribe those
Celebrity judges, but
I'm a poor student

Also, are tankas
Acceptable for our small
Competition, if
So consider this longer
One a newer entry, yes?


acceptable bribes could include, for those short on e-gold*, technical support for this blog**, blogrolling me, sexual favors,
trade secrets, trinkets and baubles. my point is a poor student has many options, creativity counts. tanka very much. i'll be here all week.
*robbing from peter to paypal.
** how do i enable permalinks? why did my links fall to the bottom? etc.




Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?