<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 13, 2004

biggest news i got a new computer for my birthday. by new i mean one that's 5 years old rather than 10 years old. i will go find the link to myspace, where i'm doing most of my blogging these days. but it's a different kind of blogging, one that focuses on my mood swings and personal details, while i've tried to make this a blog of ideas. some of the blogging i used to do here was an avoidance behavior, dealing with abstractions, rather than focus on the harsh realities of my personal life. i have some personal stuff to sort out, so the focus of my writing has shifted to that for now. i look forward to being able to get back to the abstract world of ideas at a later date, or some successful integration of the two. maybe i won't post that link, some of it is too personal and might tend to incriminate me. but if i know you and you want the link and didn't find it in a quick search, just ask. gtbear eachsign gmail dot com.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?