<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Did i have a nice weekend, you didn't ask?
Well let me tell you about my weekend.
Thursday my lawyer's office calsl and says my birth certificate has (finally) arrived.
Being lazy, i say i'll be in tomorrow to get it, so tomorrow, friday, i go in and the secretary doesn't know where it is cuz the paralegal didn't tell her.
So i could go to the bmv to try to get my ID.
So when i drive the ten miles to walmart and go to the prescription counter
(which was closed when i got there thursday night)
they won't let me fill my vicoden scrip because i don't have a government issued picture ID.
Wednesday I had two teeth taken out. I'm not sure it was the right two, cuz something still hurts, but also the holes where the teeth were hurt.
nuprin, aspirin, acetominphin, not doing anything, and i'm out of cheap wine.
So i'm sitting here in pain. That's how my weekend went.
Happy november. It's about to get worse.. looks like 4 more years.
mood: ROWR

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?