<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

marginal revolution on the true meaning of thanksgiving.
my mom keeps suggesting i join the mayflower society. maybe this will be the year, i certainly need -some sort- of new social life.
she took the grandkids to see plymouth last year and had a good time.
i know bits and pieces of the story but not most of the details.
my family has carefully preserved its puritan heritage. things are loosening up a little what with rising prosperity generally.

I write this stuff because i'd be going even crazier if I didn't. It's why some people paint. I don't usually even read my own blog once it's written. I think I have 3 known readers. So if you are, somehow, a fan out there, dilegently reading these things, feel free to drop a line and shock me. Or just say i mispelled dilegent. hey tyhe spellchecker works this time. it usually doesn't. diligent.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?