<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Rough notes from Raisch transcript:
all your rational base is belong...
twice so far the reporter has written rational for rationale.
amusing reference by scalia to the litter of the law.
it's snowing and windy which is my excuse to not go outside.
i have less of an excuse for not getting work done online except that by now it's a habit.
stevens:
are you sure?
barnette: yes [laughter]
stevens oh, you're right. you're right. ok, yeah yeah.
(from the solum notes, this part had been confusing.)
Reading this case motivated me to look through my files and see if I could find the envelope with a sample of homegrown medical marijuana, after having moved the files from room A to room B. Couldn't find it. Filing is not my strong suit. It's times like this that a drug sniffing dog would come in handy. It's been 7 months since I stopped using marijuana to controll my depression and anxiety it's also been 7 months that the depression has kept me from being able to work or cope. I'm feeling better but still have no motivation. I have what I've been learning to call autistic paralysis - going through the files just now brought up a lot of anxiety, and I'm all about avoiding anxiety, so I don't start doing the stuff I need to do. Including rescheduling a doctor's appointment to see if there are some meds that might help.



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?