<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 06, 2005

pretentiousity watch department:
There's nothing pretentious about scrabble and wine instead of beer and super bowl.
exactly like Welsh's white grape juice.... A simple and yummy bit of tipple
I don't know one wine from another, and I like Welch's. I can usually tell white from red from blue (Nun) but don't know what a malbec is.
I enjoy provencal cooking better than haut parisien. I am inclined to say oui as way rather than wee, and mildly object to the teaching of parisien french as though it were the only dialect, what with quebequois and french being the second most common language in africa, but rabbit's blood stew sounded pretentious until I read that he made it without the rabbit or the blood. That's how I like to cook.
I do happen to know that the score was 7-7 at halftime, Eagles versus somebody,
that Sir Paul did the halftime show. I have misplaced the url where the ads are online. But my life does not revolve around the Superbowl. I did price some TV's in the $30 range the other day, since I have cable anyway, but didn't buy anything,
and haven't bothered to carry the TV with the fuzzy sound upstairs to the cable cable, but maybe I'll do that this week.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?