<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 18, 2005

So I was at agoraphilia and clicked on some blog* and that led to tequila mockingbird.
She works, blogs smart and funny, get hundreds of comments, volunteers
for adult literacy programs. Me, I have a couple blogs nobody reads, and I drink a lot of coffee. Maybe I'd get more comments if I installed comments.
Maybe I'd get more links if I figured out how permalinks worked. If I figured out how permalinks worked, I could probably do that trick of hiding a long rant behind a short opening paragraph. Since this is the tomorrow I put some chores off to, I guess I should get up and do something useful. I'm at least going to have some more coffee.

*http://lawlegislationandlunacy.blogspot.com/

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?