<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 24, 2005

That was a first - a phone call seeking blogging tips. Unfortunately rss syndication is beyond me, although I've been a syndicalist from way back.
Met Ed* and other folks last night in a co-op owned cafeteria in bloomington.
* raccooncreek.blogspot.com
oops that's the wrong link - those are star wars pictures. raccooncreek.blogspot.com better.
The lentil soup was excellent, and not like any I've ever had.
Then we went to a slide show by some folks about how they are builing a homestead from straw and clay ('cob') and stone. Ed and his crew are looking at doing cohousing on a 100 acres in owen county. It was so great to meet people who speak my language -
graywater, passive and active solar, superinsulation, strawbale construction, etc.
And I stopped at some of my other favorite places in bloomington, the snow lion, a reggae bar that used to be The Wok, bullwinkles, etc.
I now know that the location is basicly in the woods west of bloomington - that would work.

I read a few pages of one-L in the bath today - today's been mostly recuperating from a busy yesterday. Cres-cat Amy is on book 2, going for quality over quantity, so I feel less overwhelmed by Mr. Thunder's 13 and counting. Meanwhile I have, after months, plugged in the tv. Luckily the sound is mostly broken, and I need one more piece of cable to plug in more things so the remote would work and be able to access the cable stations.

I see Cres-cat Will (the only person actually known to occasionally read this blog) will be working for IJ this summer.
That's good news, part of the master plan >yale>ij>clerk for Kozinski>clerk for Thomas>jr professor/full professor/judge/justice/philosopher-king.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?