<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Word for the day:
Hollywoodchiks.
How much wood would a hollywoodchik chik if a hollywoodchik could chik wood?
Apparently the plan is also to have such a billboard outside the Academy Awards venue. I know nothing about the group that's putting these out, and I can't say that the billboards constitute High-Minded Productive Political Discourse. But I can't deny being amused . . .
Citizens United, if I'm right, is the group that wanted to put out an anti-Kerry documentary. Also noted for books on Clinton and Gore and Kerry, and participating in McConnell v FEC, and having a president who lives in a firehouse, a former senate committee Whitewater investigation staffer. I suppose one could just click on citizensunited.org.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?