<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Annoying thing about blogads.
The blogad says "Tesla Free Energy - build a machine from simple plans." But, for reasons that make sense for billing purposes, I'm not allowed to click on my own blog ads.
Simple plan:
1. Invent something everybody needs.
....
3. Profit!
See also my theory about dinosaurs, big in the middle, long and skinny at the ends.
Yes, yes, I realize any interest in Tesla, along with a JFK obsession, is a sure sign of crankdom. I've seen Mel Gibson's Conspiracy Theory, and I'm aware of Kuhn's work on crankism as a symptom of coming paradigm shift. What Twain had, was he was a crank, but in a self-deprecating manner that showed he was self-aware, and used his crankishness as an asset. It's something I can aspire to but not master.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?