<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

In for a calf is not in for a cow.
What exactly Justice Ginsberg meant by this is in her concurrence in McInytre is not clear, but we've identified one area where disclosure is not required.
Justice Scalia, speaking at NYU, refused to answer whether he'd stopped sodomizing his wife yet.
I wish I knew what the question preceeding this question was; apparently they were discussing Lawrence v Texas.

What I'm wondering is whether the questioner may be subject to honor code violation issues. As a law student, I think he's bound by attorney ethics, and attorneys are supposed to show a certain amount of respect to the court. Yet also the first a. protects some degree of discussion of public issues. I don't have an answer to this, i'm just raising the question.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?