<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm dead tired, not sure why. Think I slept ok. Could be eyestrain. Luckily a light evening planned - bath, go to a punk show, then a gay dance bar, then an all night party. Maybe it's because the lighter broke, I'm out of matches, couldn't light the stove, haven't had coffee all day.
So I made the cofee with hot tap water and now only feel 1/3 dead. PunkRockNight seems to have moved from Bubba's Bowling Alley, and I'm not going to drive to broad ripple. Maybe i'll take a nap.

A couple weeks ago the city towed away my car. Not the one I drive, the one that was up on blocks after theives stole the tires. Yesterday I got a warning the city is planning to steal my boat, which is at my other house. And later yesterday I found out the reason my female roommate hasn't come home for a few days is the city locked her up for public intox. She'll be back in a few months. We had had something special planned for the night she disappeared. It's this kind of day in day out persecution that drove me crazy a few years ago, when they towed off my cars, tore my house down, sued me 50 times. It gets old. Mostly I'm numb to it.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?