<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Like somebody else, my car is stranded in Indiana with a shot transmission. At least it won't go in reverse, so i figure that's the problem, so I'm not driving it while I get around to deciding which shop to take it to. It's not a Volvo - the story of how my Volvo was stolen by Last Chance Auto Pirates is too sad to tell here.
Posting on slashdot doesn't seem as fun now that I have excellent karma. One of my highest rated posts was where I ranted about how and why to fight a speeding ticket.
Nolo press has a useful guide. Oh, and Indiana has some kind of diversion program where you just pay a fine and avoid points, if you don't get tickets often or ever. I don't anymore.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?