<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Baude on the judicial nomination process:
Or, as Judge Kozinski once put it, "Well, what the hell are you supposed to ask? Who do you like to sleep with? Girls? Boys? Will you sleep with me? Of course you'll ask them how they'd rule!"

I agree with Kozinski's point, but I want to sharpen it a little. Hi, o blog reader.
The counter says 1000 people a month stop by here, mostly as blind alleys to google searches, and there are a few of you who write or leave other clues.
So I'm taking a survey.
Who do you like to sleep with? Girls? Boys? Will you sleep with me?
I'm not really expecting a response. gtbear at gmail dot com.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?