<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I don't know what time it is. It might be 3:12 pm wisconsin time, which is what the computer says. I don't know what that is in indiana time. Indiana used to not have daylight savings time, an odd form of mass hysteria, but now it does, or has proposed to, in some counties but not others? No, it has proposed to, but is now fighting over which counties will be in which time zones, and then federal approval. But meanwhile congress has changed when DST goes into effect, but not till next year. I think today's sunday. Baude blogs about DST, cows, and parliament.
This is in relation to, do I have time to ride my bike towards downtown before it gets too dark. Hmm, but I now don't know when dark falls. I think I'll give it a shot.
Let's see, yesterday this would have been 4:12, so it'll be dark soonish, but still time to go out.

The ride went all right. I found an anime store http://www.lostwonders.com/ next to a scientific supply and salvage store.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?