<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 10, 2006

I found out getting nominated for the nobel peace prize isn't as easy as I'd thought from a Volokh discussion. The nobel committee picks a secret group of nominators, so it's hard to lobby, not like the oscars or pulitizers.
I'll have to do something else to brush up my resume. Maybe get a job.
I thought about volunteering to run the Osborne campaign for the Senate against Lugar, but am unlikely to follow up. (Reading LBJ bios brings out my ambitious steak at times.)
I don't have online time to follow Volokh (or crescat) the way I used to - I had missed that Sasha Volokh did get the clerk job with Alito after all, and now that that's finished he's back at the conspiracy.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?