<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

http://daviddfriedman.blogspot.com
I guess I should really update the blogroll one of these days.
Friedman wrote a book once that had a big influence on me and a generation of market anarchists. He's also chosen his relatives skillfully. I met him once briefly - he was geeking out over his latest personal organizer, at a FedSoc event.
This would be a better post if I added a few links. I'm tired, even after a double americano from corner coffee. I treated myself as a reward for going downtown and getting stuff filed. This is different from when I get coffee there as what Baude calls the starbucks tax - the rent we pay for a place to hang out, use computers, study, etc.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?