<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 28, 2007



Ok this format isn't working.
If I save it to photobucket and link to it, I can resize it to fit. I am going to make an editorial decision that I don't have time to mess with that tonight.
the full size comic is here. http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/arbi/381634/.
That's all for today.
Must sleep, must start new job on time tomorrow.
One of my 2007 goals is to figure out how to post my webcomic to my blog,
or else how will I ever catch up with Penny Arcade.
So far my new years resolutions are going well.
I got a job, I've been on some dates, I'm selling the house.
I expect to lose both of the lawsuits I've filed, but I can't do everything.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?