<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 14, 2007

What I'm not reading: The Night of January 16th. Ayn Rand.
I don't have a copy handy,and it's not in public domain.
It remains one of my favorites of her work. It's a short peice of experimental theatre. It's a play. The audience is the jury, and votes to convict or acquit.
An actress friend of mine once suggested we get together on january 16th and do a reading, but we didn't get around to it. Rand is pen-named for the Rand Institute, which is short for Research and Development, R and D.
The Fountainhead, another great Rand book, was made into a movie with Gary Cooper that I'm told is pretty bad - I can't be objective.
Banks and government offices, and this library, will be closed tomorrow to prepare for The Night of January 16th, so I'll probably be hanging out at the coffeeshop.
The story of my job interview at the coffeeshop is told at my webcomic.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?