<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 12, 2007

While avoiding work yesterday, I dipped into crescat sententia a bit.
I once was a regular follower of that blog during a period of over a year of avoiding work. (I currently use the term "work" somewhat ambiguously, either to refer to my day job at the nuts and bolts factory, or the piles of litigation and correspondence that waits for me at the computer.)
Will has an interesting bookshelf, which led to a post here yesterday.
Raffi has a hypothetical,
to which Sasha Volokh responds in the comments by inventing the new tort of Tortious Interference with the Expectation of Wakefulness.
Jeremy Reff, the less well known of the Crescat Jeremys, has a post about the properties of unicorns or lack thereof. I didn't realize he was kidding,and wrote him critiquing his theory of unicorns,and got a nice and detailed response.
I intend to stay up too late tonight for a visit to the unicorn club.
Will also has a post about Hudson's Baby Bourbon, citing a New york Times blog. Wonderful pun, inforamtive article. Bourbon is something that I don't drink... I don't care for anything in the whiskey family, and certainly not for scotch... I've been to scotland and smelled the burning peat bogs, but I don't want to drink anything that tastes like that...
I haven't been to Bourbon County Kentucky.
I have a mild interest in distilling, including as alternative energy and as a possible revenue source and interesting hobby. My next door neighbor growing up was a research chemist for the military industrial complex who also made wine from the cherry tree in our back yard, and the grapes in his back yard, and this and that else.
If I were going to get into the microbooze industry, my first product would be Gin and Tonic, all in one bottle. Another thing I'll probably never get around to.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?