<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I have finally gotten around to adding marginal revolutions to the blogroll here. I find some of it is over my head, but some of it is highly interesting. Updating my blog, right now, should take lower priority than getting work done.
There are probably a few people who follow my blog, cutting down on the number of letters I need to write...
[Block of whining text deleted...]
It's just that I've been updating less and less frequently, because I feel my time has to be allocated to other tasks, even though more time allocated doesn't equal more work done.
Partly, it used to be easier to blog when I was a media junkie. Currently, I watch old movies on cable and don't spend all day surfing the net. If the computer repair I've ordered works, and I get some of the gigs I've applied for, I might get back to being able to spend more time online. Momentarily, I'm on a semi-hiatus because I'm sick, just some flu or something, and the computer lab is on reduced hours for spring break.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?