<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Richard Winger mentions 4 candidates for the Libertarian 2008 presidential nomination. Doug Stanhope and Wayne Root, Michael Jingozian (seems like a crank) and
Daniel Imperato.
Currently I know nothing about any of them - I can add to this post as I find out more. So far they seem like lighweights but I would lean toward Stanhope,as not taking himself too seriously.

Update: well that didn't last long:
Doug Stanhope, who had been planning to announce that he is seeking the Libertarian presidential nomination, dropped out on May 1. He is a professional comedian. He said, “Federal Election Commission rules would not allow me to campaign at paid gigs while also retaining a personal income from those shows.”

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?