<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Because I've done nothing at all this week, I've been killing time on the internet and run into the rare situation where the links in my blogroll aren't enough.
So the next step is I go to the blogrolls of blogs I'm linked to, such as volokh and bashman, to blogs I should have on my blogroll but haven't gotten around to, partly because they are only an extra click away. John Scalzi's Whatever blog was entertaining - he's raised $5000 for charity in exchange for a promise to visit the kentucky anti-evolution museum. Meanwhile it's been a day of giant water bug coming into my bedroom and currently a cicada is trying to bash its way through the window screen.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?