<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Levy-watch department:
Via Howard I learned that former crescateer jeremy blachman, aka anonymous lawyer, has a blog again. It's not rip-roaring funny, but has a nice voice, personal and humble. He gets bad service* at an indian restaurant, forgets to bring his passport to canada, worries about stuttering at a book reading, worries about parallel parking, gets a comment from dr laura, likes a book about chess which he doesn't play**.
*"Come on, I will get you dessert, I will go in the back, let me bring you dessert," the waiter says, forcefully, as if he has already poisoned it for us.
**I don't even really know how one wins a game of chess... I know it has to do with capturing the queen, but I have no idea what you do to put yourself in that position, and I've never actually played a game of chess at all.
Festival downtown today, saw a bunch of people I know and thousands I didn't. Off to Ann Arbor for a few weeks work. I'll either blog a lot or not much, depending on computer access; I haven't picked up a laptop yet.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?