<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 04, 2007

Will Baude has ended his blogging career, as we know it at least. He also graduated Yale, had his 1 millionth blog hit,and will be clerking for the 10th circuit. Probably will apply to clerk at the supreme court next year. Jacob Levy was spotted in the comments to the last post.
I think, for most of us, blogging is over. Not sure what I'll do next. Did I mention I won $100 today for a forum post? It's a new forum at an ad-driven site on a topic I follow closely, so I thought I had a good chance of winning. But I'll need to do a bit more with my life than blogging. Not sure what's next; I can't seem to make the practice of law work for me, my current gig will be ok for a year or two but is not a long term thing, I don't want to go back to washing dishes,and I haven't figured out how to make money fast on the internet,as some friends have done.

soccer-playing elephant video.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?