<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Where are they now department:
Hasen gives a lot of coverage to the Brad Blog's coverage of Thor Hearne's voter ID efforts. Brad had a recent post crossposted to Fired Up! Missouri. I thought to myself, isn't that Roy Temple's blog? Roy was briefly in my law school class at Mizzou before becoming a honcho with the Carnahan campaign. Former senator Jean Carnahan also helps run Fired Up! That got me thinking about Jean's son Tom, who was a friend of mine at Mizzou. I thought maybe google would turn him up. It did. He's running a wind farm company. This year they are putting online enough wind power for 100,000 people. This is cool news. Wind has gone from pipe dream to solid conservative investment in just the last few years, so it's nice to see somebody I knew, getting a piece of that pie.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?