<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally got around to adding bonobo conspiracy to the blogroll.
It's a daily-updated and genuinely funny, in a geeky-in-joke way, zwinki-sprite based webcomic by Matthew Skala whose 15 minutes of fame was for reverse engineering some of the netnanny type filters. Here he is on how to run a conspiracy. Meanwhile, I'm back from Madison - washed out of a study due to an irregular heartbeat problem. Might have to start educating myself on heart technology so I can find out if it's anything serious besides limiting my study income.
Also added semi-alphabetized blogroll. It's alpha by the html, which only partiually translates, but some links might be easier to find - been meaning to do that for a while. Might add a just-comics links section if I get motivated - did, if i didn't screw up the html.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?