<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

http://tim.oreilly.com/herbert/
I once read a wonderful book about Frank Herbert's science fiction. He's best known for Dune. If this is the same book, it's out of print now, but it's free online - and turns out to have been written by geek publisher Tim O'Reilly.
While on the topic of books, what I've read recently includes a Steven King fairy tale about a prince locked in a tower. I don't usually read Steven King but this was fun. The Eyes of the Dragon. Amazon.
And some other book I can't recall just now - will have to edit the post.
Bookmarked for reading online is Simon of Space by a blogger named Cheeseburger Brown. Argh! Tricked. Only the first chapter is still online, the rest is now for sale. I'll pass.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?