<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Apparently Scalzi's just won the Hugo in Denver.
This is the first time I've met a hugo-winning author before they won it.
Here is an hour-long talk between Randall Munroe, Moot, and Ryan North.
Here's moot having a better hair day, clowning at the Berkman Center.
Update: Scalzi won a Hugo but not the Hugo.
Ok, Scalzi won for fan author. Novel, which is the main one, went to The Yiddish Policemen's Union, which was considered a front-runner.
So this weekend I wasn't in Denver for the Worldcon and I wasn't in Baltimore for Okaton. I stayed home and did nothing, consistent with my cost control policy of don't spend money except for basics: rent, utilities, the club, work-related travel.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?