<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I was in Chicago today, filing some stuff at the 7th Circuit. A big chunk of downtown was blocked off for the Obama rally.
Speaking of Chicago, I just enjoyed Ebert's review of Zack and Miri.
In Kevin Smith's fantasy diner, the waitresses at this joint strip naked and have noisy lesbian sex, and then Jose the busboy joins in the fun. They all scream loudly: "Bleep, you bleeping bleep! I bleep your bleep! Bleep! Bleep! I'm bleeping bleeping!"

A funny thing happened on the way to Chicago. I stopped by my precinct to vote,and when I wouldn't show ID they didn't let me vote at all. I expected they would have me cast a provisional ballot. When my roommate got there a few hours later they gave him a provisional ballot.
There was no line. The line at starbucks for my free coffee was longer.

If I'd gotten these motions done a few days earlier, I might not have had to drive them up, but I had pretty bad writer's block for a week. If only I'd this post of writing tips from my blogfather wil wheaton.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?