<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2008



reading: openly bob. It's your basic "small town catholic gay boy moves to the big city" book,
but he was an english major and a standup comic, so it's well-written and funny.
That's book 39 for the year, so I won't make 50 unless I run across a stash of stuff I've read and forgot to blog. On the other hand there's about 4000 pages of Neal Stephenson in there.
Reading: All Too Human, George_Stephanopoulos.
P. 33: a henchperson meets him at the airport. Clinton greets him at the door, takes him to a bedroom, Clinton takes his pants off. Hilary comes in, they kiss.
I found this amusing, although it quickly goes back to story of politics, which I like.
It's the story of a greek orthodox altar boy who makes a pact with the devil.
I'll be offline this next week,and this is one of the books I'll bring.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?