<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Demise of aarbi.wordpress.com.
This blog gets an order of magnitude more hits than my more serious election law blog.
So I got the idea that if I went for the lowest denominator, gossip and sex and such, I might be able to get 100,000 hits a year. I was getting about 100,000 pageviews this month, when wordpress nuked the site. It seems I violated a term of service that had been added after I started the blog, probably without notice to bloggers. Easy come, easy go. I actually thought that would happen sooner; it lasted 4 years and was just finding an audience. I think someone from reddit filed a complaint, but I'll probably never know who. So I'm looking for a new free site which doesn't censor legal content, and maybe I'll have something up in a month. Between that blog and a reddit habit, I've been neglecting my other blogs like this one.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?