<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/01/07/080107fa_fact_elliott

I enjoyed this new yorker article about human guinea pigs, since that's something I do.
It was mentioned in a book i'm reading "here is a human being: at the dawn of personal genomes" that my brother sent me for christmas,along with the latest grisham.
It's about a guy who had his genome decoded and made public, something I'm interested in myself. I figure if I knew my DNA, my guinea-pigging could be more medically valuable, especially if I can recruit a cadre of other guinea pigws to also get this done. I have mentioned it in conversation with the guy who runs the jasper clinic in kalamazoo, but not really sold him on the idea.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?