<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 25, 2012

paul ryan:
You know, Jack Kemp had this sort of infectious enthusiasm, and I had planned on doing this for a little while, then I wanted to be an economist. That was my plan in life. But what Jack sort of brought me into was this notion that at a young age, you can make a big difference. The battle of ideas is worth fighting. This country is so unique and exceptional, and it just really sparked, it triggered a spark in me, which is what basically caused me to change my sort of path I had planned for myself in life and get involved in public policy and public service. And that’s what I’ve done. And I’m a big ideas guy. I believe in the battle of ideas. I believe in liberty, freedom, free enterprise, self-determination, government by the consent of the governed, all those founding principles. Our rights come from nature and God, not government.


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?