<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 28, 2012

update: 10/10/12. After 2 months and 6 emails, I finally got Google to tell me the balance on my adsense account. It was about what I expected, $30.96, after 8 years of blogging and 50,000 hits. It wasn't about the money anymore, it was about the 5 years I wasn't able to log into my account because they broke it. I don't hate google; I love google. I just don't have the kind of traffic to make adsense worthwhile. Maybe I will look into project wonderful (ryan north's comic ad auction thingy), or some penis enlargement ads. I guess I will wait till after january 1 to get my check... oh wait. if I get my check now, can I deduct the cost of my last 5 computers, and what I've spent on internet access? may have to go consult H & R Block.
Robbin Stewart 
12:47 PM (1 minute ago)

to Google
Please pay attention to what I'm actually asking for and stop sending non-responsive form letters. I want to know how much you owe me,and I want to receive a check for that amount. It is probably a small amount. For some 4 years I have been unable to log into my account. I am not seeking to re-instate my adsense account because of your erroneous determination that some page of mine 6 years ago violates your policies. (I think it doesn't, and three times in the past you have reinstated my account, but I just don't care anymore.) I only want to cash out and be done.


On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Google AdSense Policy Enforcement <adsense-support@google.com> wrote:
Hello Robbin,

Thanks for your email. However, please be aware that because your site was
found to be in violation of our program policies, it is no longer eligible
for participation in the AdSense program.

Your account remains active, and you are welcome to place Google ads on
other sites which comply with AdSense policies.

Sincerely,


The Google AdSense Team

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?