<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The Cannon canon:

A rare case on the 13th Amendment.
http://www.volokh.com/2013/08/05/todays-argument-in-united-states-v-cannon/

department of baude watching.
Will Baude, the newest, I think, member of the Volokh Conspiracy, has been making a number of interesting substantive posts on constitutional topics. The VC is in the top ten law blogs. It's been a daily read for me for years. I also used to folow Baude at crescat sententia when he was an undergrad and then law student, but his new status as among the elect and law professor like his father, means that his ideas have a wider audience and are making a splash in the blogosphere.
I expect this trend will continue.

I'll also be on the lookout for articles like "Canning the Cannon canon" or "The Cannon canon canyon".

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?