<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's referer spam, and it's a known problem.  Please read the FAQ - and don't click on any dodgy links in the Stats logs!

There are no actual links to your blog, from the websites referenced in referer spam - nor is your blog content being read, from anybody's computer. Neither your blog's page rank nor reputation is affected, one way or the other, by referer spam.  Nobody but you knows about the non existent links to your blog.


apparently nobody is actually reading my blog.the 300 hits my statcounter shows from today are bogus and come from some spam site. no wonder my adsense revenue for 8 years is $23. I guess I just do this for me. 

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?