<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

reading pirate cinema, a cory doctorow novel i missed when it came out.
http://craphound.com/pc/Cory_Doctorow_-_Pirate_Cinema.html
list here of possible typos. i usually send cory any proofreading notes when he puts his books free online.
"My parents don't do politics, either. Do you see your old mum?"
She shook her head. "Naw," she said. "Left my mum when I was little. He's a cop, believe it or not. In Glasgow. Mum's been remarried for ages, though. Stepdad's a good bloke."
(mum = man?)

have with me, but am not getting far into, T'ai Chi classics, shambhala press. T'ai Chi was one of the two classes I flunked in my semester at Naropa Institute. Naropa and Shambhala are connected.
also reading a journal/memoir by alec guiness.
finished reading the art and science of dumpster diving, a loompanics books publication.
loompanics is no longer in business but had a lot of counterculture skills texts in their catalog.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?