<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2014

Stinson also felt strongly enough about the issue a “dissental,” or to dissent from the denial of en banc rehearing.
http://supremeambitions.com/2012/09/26/chapter-6-asian-american-idol/

Copy editing error in online chapter of David Lat's first novel, Supreme Ambitions. I was reading it today to distract me from being dosed with a drug though a tube in my nose, which is the sort of thing I do to support my blogging habit. If I run into more of these, I'll collect them and send them to Lat. It probably got cleaned up in the paper version. 

No more edits as of chapter 16. I'm going to try to put it down for a bit. I'm supposed to be marking up a lease-option of a church. The reason I support myself with drug studies - just finished this one - is I hav a tendency to procrastinate actual work.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?