<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Baudewatch:
The NYT has stolen Will Baude from the Washington Post.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/media/2015/03/8564327/emnew-york-timesem-adding-20-online-opinion-writers.
(I once worked for the Times, but in a somewhat less exalted role: I was a paperboy, and not  very good one, as a teenager. I do thank the times for buying me my first glass of Tanqueray, which is still my drink of choice.)
Baude is apparently writing from exile somewhere. Not sure where, because I don't follow anyone on twitter.

more baudewatch:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/03/15/state-marijuana-legalization-and-the-necessary-and-proper-clause/
This is topical for me for two reasons. I was in Colorado Tuesday for an interview at Independence Institute with Rob Nadelman, who writes about constitutional theory including the necessary and proper clause. His neighborhood, just off Colfax in Denver, often smells as though the residents consider marijuana both necessary and proper.



Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?