<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I was at my mom's for the holiday with no internet, just a nearby coffeehouse, so i ended up paying $20 to infiniti or whoever it was, xfiniti wifi, for a week of internet, because they have a customer close enough for me to get signal. it's an interesting short term solution as we figure out how to get the cable company to add internet. I have no problem admitting that I'm an internet addict I get the shakes if if I have to go a few hours without being able to log in.

So now I've updated 4 of my blogs, checked email and reddit, googled 4 thing that needed googling, anything except work on the brief i'm a month behind on.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?