<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2016

https://www.amazon.com/Around-World-Fifteen-Friends-Kindness-ebook/dp/B01FSLELH8/

My online friend Tynan has written another book. He's in a cycle where he travels around the world having adventures, then he'll write a book about it, and use the funds to travel more. Sometimes instead of a book, he'll write software. This one looks like a short quick read. It's story telling instead of the self-help books he often writes, but he communicates his values, which include a love for travel and adventure. Today I passed up an invitation to lunch with one of my adventure buddies, just because it's a 100 miles in the wrong direction - I am going to head home for a week, then go camping at a burning man event in Ohio. The lunch friend gave me my first burn ticket, and the guy I shared a tent with that burn is here in this study I am about to check out of.
Currently watching: arrested development season 4.

Pageviews all time history 173,986.
my other blog: 
Pageviews all time history 81,696




Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?