<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 16, 2018


hiya jj. you probably already know mitnick's business card. it's a diecut plastic card that oubles as a lockpick. i was once at a conference in chicago in 1994, computers privacy and freedom IV, that was raided by fbi agents looking for kevin. they didnt find him, but it effectively ended the working truce between blackhats and white hats which had previously been the norm at those conferences.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 5:27 PM JJ Luna  wrote:
As a read a new book, I make notes on a blank page in the front of the book. The average number of notes varies from 8 to 20.  Less than 8, I may toss the book in the trash. I have just been renewing the notes in a book by one of my favorite authors, Kevin Mitnick. On the flyleaf of his latest book, THE ART OF INVISIBILITY, I have 38 notes--a record!

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?