<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2021

AGUSTO NIZ-CHAVEZ, PETITIONER v. MERRICK B. GARLAND, ATTORNEY GENERAL ON WRIT OF CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE SIXTH CIRCUIT [April 29, 2021] JUSTICE GORSUCH delivered the opinion of the Court. Anyone who has applied for a passport, filed for Social Security benefits, or sought a license understands the government’s affinity for forms. Make a mistake or skip a page? Go back and try again, sometimes with a penalty for the trouble. One of the letters I should be writing today is about my passport. My application got turned down for two different reasons, and I have a 90 days window to file a bunch of documents I don't have.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?